Wednesday 16 January 2013

MOINETTE-BRASSERIE DUPONT *****of 5

Brasserie Dupont Tourpes. Mise en bouteille.
In my opinion Dupont Brewery is one of the best Belgian Breweries. Since 1920 the same family produces with love and competence a good variety of high quality re-fermented beers.I discovered their Moinette beer when I was in Ghent for working reasons and I was really impressed by its unique smell and taste. Afterwards I was lucky enough to find the bottles of this oustanding beer in my favourite supermarket at a reasonable price. So I always keep 2 or 3 bottles of it in my cellar.And I don't pay much attentintion to the best before date because the beer  keeps working also in the bottle.

Brasserie Dupont Tourpes. Empatage

Penso che la Birreria Dupont sia da annoverare tra le prime birrerie del Belgio. Dal 1920 la stessa famiglia (quarta generazione) produce con amore e competenza birre rifermentate di alta qualità, Ho scoperto la loro birra Moinette mentre mi trovavo a Gandes per lavoro. Sono stato veramente colpito dal suo aroma unico. Dopodichè sono stato fortunato a trovare questa birra nel mio supermarket preferito ad un prezzo ragionevole. Cosi che ne tengo sempre 2 o 3 bottiglie in cantina. E ovviamente non mi curo molto della data di scadenza dato che la birra continua ad evolvere in bottiglia.


Bière traditionnelle, Moinette blonde


No comments:

Post a Comment